Learn our unique Circus, Acro Gym and Aerial Clubs.
Every Saturday. 10am – 12:30pm.
Circus Saturday Club is an activity from 10am to 12:30pm for children from 5 to 12 years old.
After registration, all students will start with some circus skills. From juggling, hula hoop, diabolo, flowers sticks, plate spinning, etc.. All students will discover and learn at their own pace, learning from each other and with each other, as well as in their own age group.
There is fun challenges for everyone.
At 10:45 we will have a little break so all students can get their snacks and drink before we start our Acro Gym session.
In Acro gym we develop some gymnastic ability learning some how to roll, bend, handstand and even some bridges or cartwheel. The session are adapted to the abilities of all students. We also learn some acrobalance moves as well as some acroyoga position in groups or with a partner.
This is follow by Aerial acrobatic where all students learn to climb the silk, hang on the trapeze and also spin on the aerial hoop or lyra. It is a unique opportunity to do such activities in Bali and a wonderful way to get fit while having fun.
Weeks after weeks, we develop strength, flexibility and stamina which allow all students to learn some cool tricks and make a little routine in all disciplines.
Circus Saturday Club is simply a fun morning of fitness and laughter!
Everyone is learning through play and inspiring each other!
8 Saturdays Pass: 1 600 000 Rp
6 Saturdays Pass: 1 250 000 Rp
Drop-in: 250 000 Rp
The Circus Saturday Club runs on the following dates:
- 19th and 26th January 2019
- 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd February 2019
- 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th March 2019
- 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th April 2019
- 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th May 2019
- 1st, 8th and 15th June 2019
10am – 12:30pm
If you need further information, the best way to communicate is to send us an email: email@example.com
If you have a short enquiry, you can also call us or send us a message HP: +628113992277
- If you want to pay by Credit Card, please choose Paypal option for checkout. You do not have to sign up for Paypal account if you dont have one or do not want to use it. In Paypal choose “checkout as a guest” or “pay with debit or credit card”.
- If you pay with Credit Card via Paypal, 3.9% of the amount + USD$0.30 would apply as Paypal fee for overseas transaction.
- If you have an Indonesia Credit Card or ATM Card, you can choose iPay88 Indonesia option before checkout and follow the instructions.
- if you would like to pay by bank transfer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +628113992277 and ask our bank details.
THE TICKET IS VALID FOR ONE PERSON ONLY.
IT CANNOT BE EXCHANGED, REFUNDED, RETURNED OR TRANSFERRED TO FRIENDS.
ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE DONE BEFORE EACH FRIDAY BY 8PM.